Hey everyone! How are you guys doing? 😀 I was kindly nominated by the lovely Ellie over at Read to Ramble Book Blog. Her blog is amazing so go check her out! Thank you so much Ellie for nominating me! ❤️
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
This tag was created by Okoto from OkotoEnigmasBlog, but as the title implies, everything else is a mystery!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you and ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Three Things About Me
- I absolutely love to read and always try to have a book with me whether it’s a physical copy or an ebook ❤️
- I used to be a science student and I have a Bachelor of Science in Biopharmaceutical Science.
- I have a little dog named Baylie, and she’s the cutest thing ever! 😍
My Favourite Post
I think my favourite post is my review of Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto because I absolutely loved that book! And it was so fun writing my review of it ❤️
People I Am Tagging For This Award
All of these bloggers are amazing! I definitely recommend checking out their blogs! 😀 I can’t wait to see all of your posts if you decide you’d like to do it!
- Sandee – sandeeandherbooks
- Maggie – StormeReads
- Asha – Bad Book Thief
- Anca – Summon Fantasy
- Ellie – Elspells
- Cat – The Strawberry Post
- Taryn – Dragons Codex
- Jenny – JenJenReviews
- Alice – MarriedToBooks
- Allisa – Allisa White’s Book Blog
Questions from Ellie on ReadToRamble
- What would you say is your go-to hobby/craft aside from reading? What makes you love it so much and go back to it every time when you could just be chilling on the sofa in front of the TV?
I love playing video games, especially my Nintendo Switch. My favourite and go-to game is Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I’m so obsessed with it! It’s beautiful ❤️
- Which book got you into reading? Was there a specific time/book in your life that started the book love for you, or was it just something that happened naturally in your childhood/adulthood?
I can’t really remember to be honest, I just loved reading all the time when I was a kid. I do remember the first book I read that made me fall in love with fantasy: Twilight.
- Tell me about a book that although you maybe didn’t like it or rate it very high, it sticks with you today and you can’t help but rant about it? And why?
The Hunger Games trilogy. I felt like it had a lot of faults but overall it was a fairly good story.
- How do you pick which book you want to read next? Are you a mood reader or do you religiously stick to your monthly/yearly TBRs?
It depends sometimes, I do try to stick to my TBR however new books and recommendations pop up and it all goes downhill very quickly hahaha! 😂
- Finally, talk to me about a book that changed your life/ the way you think/ the way you see yourself and others/ or just that really helped you out when you were stuck in a rut? What does this book mean to you? Pitch it to me as if it was the best book on earth!
Harry Potter. Need I say more? 😂 Those books are amazing and they mean the world to me. The characters will stay with me until I’m old and grey haha! I absolutely love the magic and the world of hogwarts, I wish I had gone there myself as a kid 😀
Questions For Those I Nominated
- What do you love most about reading?
- If you could meet any book character, who would it be and why?
- Has a book ever changed your life? What was it?
- What attracts you to a book? The cover? Blurb? Recommendations from others?
- Do certain tropes attract you? For example, love triangles, anti-heroes etc.? What are they?
I really loved writing this post! I hope you all enjoyed reading it! To the people I nomianted, I can’t wait to read your posts 😀 Bye guys, happy reading! x