Hey everyone! Happy Valentine’s Day!! For the romantic season that is upon us, I decided to post my top five favourite YA couples that I absolutely can’t get enough of ❤ Hope you all enjoy this post!! *possible spoilers ahead*
1. Alex and Henry from Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston. Alex and Henry are one of the cutest couples ever! However, they had a bit of a rough start. Alex and Henry have always hated each other, and at the royal wedding he and Alex get into a confrontation that causes them to accidently destroy a £75,000 wedding cake. As damage control, the two are made to stage a friendship, which quickly grows into something more. This book included one of my favourite tropes of all time: enemies-to-lovers. These two are so amazing and there are so many cute moments between them. *swoons* 😂❤️
2. Nick and Charlie from Heartstopper by Alice Oseman. These two! They absolutely melt my heart! ❤️ They are so cute together and I was rooting for them the whole novel. Nick is really protective of Charlie and I love how he stands up for him against his own friends when they are being rude and making fun of him. Reading their little texts back and forth are definitely my favourite moments between them.
3. Feyre and Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I am a Feysand shipper! I love Feyre and Rhysand together 😍 Their relationship develops in A Court of Mist and Fury after the events that took place Under the Mountain. In the beginning, Feyre hated Rhysand for making her stay with him in the Night Court for one week every month. Eventually, she begins to enjoy her time there and they both help each other deal with everything they experienced Under the Mountain. He teaches her to read and she helps his heart to heal. These two are so amazing together! ❤️
4. Ben and Beatrice from Under A Dancing Star by Laura Wood. Beatrice and Ben are so cute and hilarious together. Their teasing is some of the funniest moments in the book. They are very clearly attracted to each other, but dance around avoiding it. Their friends set them a challenge to put aside their teasing and have the perfect summer romance. Together they gleefully set the rules for their fling, and Bea and Ben can agree on one thing at least: they absolutely, positively will not, cannot fall in love… We all know that’s not going to happen 😂
5. Louise and Reid from Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin. Louise and Reid are such a badass couple! However, they have a very rocky start in the beginning of the book, being forced into a marriage. To make matters worse, Reid is a witch hunter and Louise is a witch. She has to keep a part of herself hidden from him if she wants to survive. The two begin to form a relationship and when Reid finds out who and what she really is, he runs off to save her anyway. I love these two, and I can’t wait to see where the next book, Blood & Honey, takes them.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post 😀 Let me know who your favourite bookish couple is and leave a comment down below ❤ Bye guys, happy reading! x
Bookish Stuff acourtofmistandfury blog blogger bookblog bookdragon bookish booklovers books bookshelf bookstagram bookworm heartstopper read readerlife readers reading redwhiteandroyalblue Serpent&Dove underadancingstar valentinesday