The Liebster Award is a peer recognition award for up and coming bloggers. This award is a great way to get noticed as a new blogger and provides an opportunity to help connect with other new bloggers and help support them in getting recognized as well. The rules are as follows:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4) Tell your nominees through social media.
5) Ask 11 new questions for your nominees.
I’d like to thank leahsbooksandcooks for nominating me ❤ Leah’s blog features brilliant books reviews from a wide range of her favourite genres, and amazing healthy recipes that I’ve been dying to try!
Here are the questions Leah asked plus my answers:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? London. It’s such a beautiful city ❤
2. When is your favorite time to blog? In the mornings, with a steaming cup of coffee.
3. If you could give your teenage-self one piece of advice, what would it be? Always be yourself. Don’t worry about what other people think.
4. How did you come up with the name for your blog? I’m always reading well into the night, telling myself just read one more chapter, and then go to sleep. Thought it would be the perfect name, it suits me so well haha
5. What’s your favorite show to watch? Game of Thrones.
6. What are three things you cannot live without? My family, coffee and my phone.
7. What is the first thing you notice about someone? Their smile 😀
8. What is your favorite food? I love spicy food, the hotter the better haha!
9. If you could visit anywhere in the world that you haven’t been to, where would you go? Finland.
10. Coffee or tea? Coffee of course.
11. Which three authors are your favorites? Alwyn Hamilton, Renee Ahdieh, Brigid Kemmerer.
And now for my nominees:
yna the mood reader
My Reading Escape
The Anatomy of a Bookworm
Devour Books with Dana
My Bookish Fantasy
Kiera’s bookish thoughts
The Blogger and the Geek
Worlds Unlike Our Own
Here are my questions:
1. If you could time travel, where and when would you go?
2. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
3. Where was the last place you traveled?
4. If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
5. What’s a great book you’ve read recently?
6. What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
7. What are your 3 favourite books?
8. Did you ever like the movie more than the book? What was it?
9. What is your go to Starbucks drink?
10. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
11. What emoji do you use the most?
This was so much fun to do, and it’s a great way connect with other new bloggers. Hope you all enjoyed! Make sure to spread the word and nominate some blogs!! ❤ Bye guys, happy reading! xx